Friday, May 21, 2010

Onward Tea Party Soldiers

There is in me a certain pride that I am doing what others fear.

I have signed up to go to Arizona with the Dallas Tea Party group to show support for Arizona in their stance on illegal immigrants. Many of my friends are afraid to get involved in politics. Many are involved and of like mind.

I see the wreckage that illegal immigrants are posing. We run into it daily. Students at the high school complain about the special treatment the illegal students have. They have their own halls and classrooms. They have Spanish speaking teachers and text books in Spanish. They don't pay taxes but expect to receive everything that American tax paying parents students get.

In the super markets, illegal immigrants come in pushing and shoving little old ladies like myself aside. Lately, at the Farm Patch, a male worker there made a bee line for me as if to push me down. I was pushing a cart and the wheels had swung it to the veggie bins. I couldn't move it and he was bent on coming between the cart and the bins. He was looking me straight in the eye as if he was challenging me to do something. Finally, I said in Spanish, "I can't move the d---- thing! What do you want?" He quickly lowered his eyes and said in English, "That's alright." Then, he pushed the basket aside while he went through.

I had my lawn mower and Gator fixed by a long time friend. He has 8 chicken houses and works legal Mexicans. I told him I was going to Arizona to support them. He said he didn't support them because Mexicans were taking jobs that American's won't take. Of course they are, American companies are exploiting Mexicans and getting them at slave labor wages. Do you think Sanderson Farms comes down in their prices of chickens? No.

I promptly said they are coming here, having a kid, and immediately getting on our welfare system. They get free medical and free schooling. We are not a give away country even though our current government seems to think so. Illegal immigrants represent slave labor for big companies. Those big companies are contributing big campaign money to the crooked politicians in office. Hence, they want them to be legalized. The illegals are now submitting contracting bids against American companies in small towns. They are underbidding them and getting the jobs from legal American companies. Honest American companies that pay decent wages to American workers. American workers, not illegal immigrants.

Hell yes, I'm mad. Hell yes, I'm going to Arizona with pride toward the governor and her fellow Arizonians. Long live Arizona. And, God help us all who are having to defend our countrymen from an illegitimate , illegal President and his simple minded surrounding press and czars and senators and representatives.

I'll wager you won't see a sign of our protest on CNN or NBC or on the pages of your local newspapers. It will be as if we are ghosts in the night. They will only mention us when they can call us terrorists, Nazi's and terrorists. Yeah, like our little old 74-year-old selves are terrorists. Take a look in your mirror, Mr. President, you are the terrorists. Mr. Reid and Ms. Pelosi, you are the terrorists.

We the people will take back our country. And, if the Republicans who are put in office fail to live up to the best interests of the country, then you have to go too.

No comments:

Post a Comment