Saturday, May 15, 2010

Arizona bound!

I'm joining fellow Tea Partiers to Tempe, Arizona on the Memorial Day weekend to support Arizona's stand against illegal immigration.

I am trying to figure out what to wear. Right now, I'm thinking of a t shirt that reads:

Do You Know Who I Am?
1. I swam the Rio Grande
2. I had a baby here.
3. I get free medical.
4. I get welfare and medicaid.
5. I send money orders home.
6. I don't speak English.
7. I don't pay taxes or social security.
8. I get paid in cash.
9. My kids get American education in Spanish.
10. I get drunk and go to jail.
I sell drugs and go to prison.
11. If I don't get to stay here I'll wage war.

First Guess Doesn't Count.

Just trying to find an appropriate T shirt to express my 5th amendment rights. We still have rights? Right? Those of us who were born here after we came here legally and settled this country. Those of us who pay taxes and our ancestors paid taxes.

My Grandmother Pearl actually refused social security when she went to a nursing home because she didn't think it was patriotic to take money from the government.

How times change!

Someone in the White House is determined to make 13 million illegals legal before November, 2010. Every day they push more and more destructive legislature that is geared toward ruining America. They are trying to turn Mexico, America and Canada into a North American Union. From the Bushes, to Obama to the other power hungry, ego centric money grubbing sanctimonious politicians and old world money trust funders.

It makes sense why they don't try to stop the tide from Mexico. There's a plan. There's a plan to destroy America. We must send letters, call, send emails and let the politicians know how we feel. While we still have the right, we must vote them out.

Once we are the North American Union, there will no longer be votes but appointments to elect their own crooked kind.

America must become a God loving country, a country proud of our accomplishments, a country that lets every man achieve to the best of his ability, a country that strives to let the individual accomplish great heights, a country where everyone pulls his/her own weight.

No more welfare except to the truly needy. No more bloated government that sucks the blood out of the country. We must fight to turn the country around and head it again in the direction our founders envisioned it.

No comments:

Post a Comment